Downstairs in the Neeld we will be holding a Vegan Chocolate Festival offering a range of delicious, chocolatey goods while upstairs you can browse a collection of sustainably made art and crafts
One entry fee of £2 to gain access to both events. The perfect opportunity for buying that last minute Mother’s Day gift or the chance to spoil yourself!
Discover a world of fascination at Chippenham’s first Vegan Chocolate Festival! Expect the very best chocolatiers, craft chocolate makers, cake bakers, confectioners & raw chocolate makers, alongside chocolate-inspired gifts, crafts, wines & liqueurs for chocolate pairing.
Being dairy-free doesn’t mean you’re missing out! As well as dark chocolate, there will be a range of vegan alternatives to milk and white chocolate for you to sample and buy.
Alongside the chocolate festival, Chippenham’s first Eco Art & Craft fair will also be taking place. The fair will showcase a range of artists and makers that create beautiful handmade products using sustainable, responsible and recycled materials.
At our events you get the chance to meet and talk to the artists and learn more about what makes their products so unique. Browse a range of handmade, artisan products that range from beautiful ceramics to landscape paintings, up-cycled belts, and even jewellery made from recycled silver.
Rest assured that everything on offer is made with sustainability at its heart, because we believe that art shouldn’t have to cost the Earth.
Full trader list and programme TBC.
The Vegan Fairs team have been working hard with the to ensure this event is a safe environment to spend time at. Your welfare is our top priority so extra measures have been put in place to ensure this social distanced event is COVID safe and is managed within government guidelines.
Please remember, if you or someone in your household is showing signs of COVID stay tucked up in bed at home and rest up.
CODE OF CONDUCT FOR AUDIENCE MEMBERS
• All members of the public attending the event together must be from the same household.
• All public must remain 2m apart from other households at all times.
• Masks must be worn when inside the venue.
• Toilets are available on site and can be used at any point during the event when required. Please use the hand sanitiser before and after using the toilet facilities.
• All purchases must be made using card/contactless where possible although we appreciate not every trader is set up to do this.
• Members of the public must adhere to the social distancing rules of 2m whilst queuing – even when outside.
• No member of the public should attend ANY event if they are showing symptoms of COVID or if a household member is showing any symptoms of COVID.
This is not seated event. Please contact the venue for any access requirements.
Tickets: £2 on the door
BACK TO ALL EVENTS
© 2019 Chippenham Town Council. All rights reserved.
Brand communications: Ice House Design