It’s not long now until the big day! Have a go at the Neeld Christmas quiz to get you in to the festive spirit.
Answers will follow in a few of days.
1. What’s the name of the period leading up to Christmas?
2. How does Good King Wenceslas like his pizzas?
3. Who brings presents to children in Holland on the 5th/6th December?
4. How many letters are in the angelic alphabet?
5. In what town was Jesus born?
6. How many presents were given in total in the 12 Days of Christmas?
7. In what decade was the first Christmas card sent in the UK?
8. How many of Rudolph’s eight companions names start with ‘D’?
9. What country do Christmas trees originate from?
10. What’s the second line of “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas”?
11. Who were the first people to visit the baby Jesus?
12. What’s lucky to find in your Christmas pudding?